I’m surprised by how much I’ll miss France. Atlanta was home for almost eighteen years, and though I’ve only known Paris for the last nine months, it’s changed me. I have a new city to learn next year, but I’m not scared.
Because I was right. For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It’s a person.
And we’re finally home.
100 happy days: Day 94.
2. Taking out my old silvers, feeling bitsy like a gypsy. :)
3. Watched The Fault In Our Stars. ALL THE FEELS.
4. Nothing better than pancakes to recover from the movie.
100 happy days: Day 93.
I am (again) so late with these. Celebrated my 100th happy day and successfully finished challenge weeks ago, now just to post all due happiness.
1. Finally got to wear my clockwork angel. <3
2. I go for a walk.
3. Outfit for the day: baggy jeans (the longest ones ever), my TARDIS ring, denim jacket, music in my purple earphones.
4. & 5. This day is orange. Just like my hair.
6. Flowers and leaves: making every day prettier.
100 happy days: Day 92.
1. Photoshopping, thinking of songs for TID fanmix.
2. Picking a chain, making the Clockwork Angel necklace prettier.
3. Home cinema! Watching The Great Gatsby with Annie. <3
100 happy days: Day 90.
1. Good morning, it’s teatime!
2. Catching up on #MMFD. Soooo in love with Finn. *feels*
3. Writing a b-day card for my sis. <3 Here’s what it says:
- Happy birthday. Your sister loves you. <3
- Be healthy. And happy. House full of flowers.
- May your hair grow long. Pretty as Germany. (It rhymes in Serbian. And we love Germany. Whatevs.)
- May your cake be tasty. And big.
- Listen to your older sister. Someone has to.
- Do what you love. And listen to your instincts. And think smart.
- Don’t be a slave of habit. Be a bigger man. Be a superhero.
I love how The Warm Bodies Parody made Clayton popular
The world should know it’s hotties